Boasting an all new specification, it is a step change from its predecessors with the following benefits:
Fully automatic – time saving
Full test-cycle automation maximizes productivity and ensures tests are performed accurately according to pre-set methods, eliminating operator variables.
Intuitive, quick and simple operation The integrated computerized control system features a state-of-the-art 7” color capacitive-sensing graphical display that works like a tablet or smart phone and makes the AUTOMAX PRO quick, simple and intuitive to operate. Easy test performance plus access the latest International Standards result in more rapid training of new staff and higher testing through-put.
Standards compliant for total peace of mind
Standard testing features including initial pause, double load-rate, calculation of effective-load-rate-applied and peak-sensitivity ensure it is fully compliant with all the main international concrete testing standards including ASTM C39 and EN 12390-3.
The system is available in multiple languages and is fully compatible with non-Latin characters for Chinese, Cyrillic (and more).
Highly accurate and energy saving
Our latest DC motor technology delivers superior load control at both low-speed and low-loads, quieter operation, increased motor efficiency and measurable energy saving. Stand-alone performance and pioneering connectivity are enabled with integrated graphical printer; RS232 port for quick, simple ASCII download; 8GB internal results storage; USB data download; firmware upgrades; and machine configuration back-up.
The AUTOMAX PRO Series introduces three connective packages with radically new features and capabilities that will revolutionize the operations of any progressive construction quality testing laboratories.
LinkLAB is CONTROLS’ new proprietary Laboratory Connectivity Package. It allows AUTOMAX PRO to be a connected part of your laboratory infrastructure by taking inputs from any number of ancillary measuring systems and devices increasing efficiency and eliminating transposing errors.
- Seamless device integration providing a tidier operation and eliminating the possibility for data transposition errors.
- Direct use or easy export to your Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) or corporate ERP system of test results.
- Audit-trail of test results for your customers with test video recording.
WEBCARE, a step change in customer care and technical support, gives easy access to expert assistance services anywhere in the world.
- Efficient remote assistance and support providing more rapid diagnostics ensuring laboratories experience the minimum down-time.
- Always up-to-date with easy access to newly released test applications complying with the most recent international Standards ensuring you’re always up-to-date with the latest firmware releases and functions.
- Effortless upgrades through remote connectivity in line with the demands of your laboratory.
i-LAB provides secure and innovative cloud-based services for data storage, data sharing and real time mirroring of test execution.
- Instant availability and data sharing between 3rd party engineers, clients, head-office and branches.
- Screen mirroring testing transparency — Screen mirroring function is available to display on any compatible device (tablet, smartphone, PC) real time plotting of load vs time graph and test results so that customers can watch the test graph execution in real time.
CONTROLS Automatic standard Quality Control concrete compression machines
The all new Wizard-Auto includes many new features and enhancements to improve the user-friendliness, efficiency, operator comfort and to save energy.
QC testing performance has just taken a step change improvement with CONTROLS abandoning manual test control and now features automatic closed-loop PID control of loading-rate using VFD inverter-technology control of the high specification AC motor. Wizard Auto automatically and accurately performs tests at the correct test speed, ensuring compliance to Standards and with no effect due to operator variables.
Furthermore, the all new Wizard-Auto includes an enhanced controller including user-friendly graphical display, 2 channels for connection of a second test frame, accurate 16-bit effective resolution (65,000 datapoint), integrated printer, RS232 for quick, simple ASCII download, internal results storage.